November arrives tomorrow and that means it’s time to grow a mane in support of Movember. Movember is a charity to raise awareness around men’s health. Many of you will have been affected either directly or indirectly by this issue. BWC has taken the initiative to get in behind the foundation and we need you to help!
What you need to do:
- Set up a profile by clicking here.
- After you have set up a profile, search for and join the Burnside Manes group here.
- Shave on Thursday 1st November.
- Don’t shave your grill again until Club Night.
- Convince your girlfriend and your mum to sponsor you with cold hard cash or credit card donations on the Movember website.
- Support men’s health. Most of you are guys, or know at least one guy, and healthy guys are better than unhealthy ones.
- Movember starts tomorrow (Thursday 1st November).
- Shave Off by the 1st.
- All participants must submit a pre and post mugshot.
- The club will be going up against St Albans who have been personally affected by this issue in a competition to raise the most funds.
- There will be a competition for best/worst Mo’s of the club.
- December 1st: Club night with prizes drawn for various categories (more details to come).
Get a proper shave to get started:
- If you need help with the shave: On Friday you can get shaved at 12:30pm 7 Ash street by a Barkers groomer. Bacon Brothers will be providing burgers and there will free Karma Cola’s (limited supply). More details here.
If you have any questions get in touch with Angus Harman.