Spring time has arrived and registration is now OPEN for cricket for the new season and all the information that you need is right here for both Junior and Senior Cricketers
This season everyone is going to be registered on the CricHQ platform and the goal is:
- Lifelong players access to statistics and achievements
- Recieve your own match reports via email
- Compare stat’s with your team mates and your favourite BLACKCAPs and WHITEFERNS
- Share you results with friends and family
- Follow you team mates, clubs and favourite team mates
Here are the following ways to register, but if you not sure please feel to Contact someone at the club to discuss you circumstances, or email email@example.com. Please also check our Events calendar with all the key dates:
Attend Junior Registration Days with Registration Form
You can download registration forms as below, you can email these back to firstname.lastname@example.org and you pay online with the bank details on the form. We will complete the online registration at crichq for you
You can also attend any of our Junior Registration days where we accept cash, eftpos and cheque. This will give you a good chance to discuss any questions with grade organisers on the day.
- Saturday 9th September, 10-12pm, Burnside Oval, Clubrooms
- Saturday 16th September 10-12pm, Burnside Oval, Clubrooms
- Saturday 23rd September 10-12pm, Burnside Oval, Clubrooms
- Saturday 30th September 10-12pm, Burnside Oval, Clubrooms
Register online with CricHQ
If you have previously belonged ot the club and we have the correct email address then you will recieve email from the crichq to register with the club and adopt your crichq profile if you have not:
- If you are not with cricHQ the first think you will asked to do is create a “profile” like this register criqhq. IF YOU ARE A PARENT with JUNIORS please complete this for yourself first – then you can register your children.
- You will then see the club page or be taken to the register now.
- If you have children to register you will be able to register them at this time and your family profile will look this:
- At the end of the registration process you can elect to pay by Credit Card, or you can pay by direct credit our bank account on the registration from. If you choose to pay by credit card there is an additional credit card surcharge.
If you playing senior morning grade cricket you will be emailed to accept your cricHQ profile and you can register and pay online.
You can complete a Senior Registration form and email back to the club or pass it into your club captain and we will be email out an invoice for Sub’s – Please speak to your team captains.
If you play in a social team – you will be invited to adopted your online crichq profile, and register – please do not pay your subscription online – contact your captain.