This is where to register your child if they are currently in school years 1 up to year 8 (or up to year 13 for girls in the NWWC programme).
You can register online using the CricHQ online registration system, or in person at our cricket registration days, held every Saturday in September from 8:00am to 11:00am at the Burnside cricket pavilion.
Should you have any issues throughout the registration process please contact Shane Young, our Junior cricket convenor, via the cricket club email address.
Years 1-4 Boys & Girls
Enter your children in school years 1 to 4 for BWCU’s award winning junior Friday Night programme here! We offer skills and drills in a fun and safe environment at Burnside Park every Friday evening over the summer. For more information on our Friday Night programme, click here.
Years 5-8 Boys
Follow this link to register your child if your son is in school years 5-8 at the beginning of the cricket season.
Year 5-13 Girls
Follow this link to register your daughter if she is in year 5-13 at the beginning of the cricket season. We offer a complete pathway for female cricketers from school year 5-13 in partnership with North West Women’s Cricket. For more information on our affiliation with NWWC, click here.
Registration for all junior players is for the 2018/19 season. To guarantee your spot please register by 30 September 2018.
Friday Night Superstar subscriptions
The following fee structure is for BWCU boys and girls in Years 1-4 in the BWCU Friday Night Superstar Academy programme.
- Year 1-4 (one child per family): $100
- Year 1-4 (two or more children per family): $80 per child
Junior Boys subscriptions
The following fee structure is for BWCU boys in years 5-8 for the 2018/19 season playing Saturday morning cricket.
- Year 5-7 (one child per family): $120
- Year 5-7 (two or more children per family): $100 per child
- Year 8 half-season (one child): $75
- Year 8 half-season (two or more children per family): $65 per child
Junior & Youth Girls subscriptions
The following fee structure is for NWWC girls in Year 5-13 for the 2018/19 season.
- Year 5-8 (one child per family): $120
- Year 5-8 (two or more children per family): $100 per child
- Year 9-13 (one child per family): $150
- Year 9-13 (two or more children per family): $130 per child
Membership payments can be made in one of two methods:
- Credit Card – Payment can be made by Credit Card at the end of the registration form using our secure Stripe payment gateway.
- Direct Deposit – If you wish to pay for your membership by direct deposit please select Offline Payment on the payment page of the registration form, and make a payment into the BWCU bank account.
- Cash/EFTPOS – If you wish to pay in person on registration day, bring cash or your EFTPOS card and pay at the pavilion.
Bank account details
For direct payments, our banks details are as follows.
Bank account name: BWCUCC
Account number: 06-0821-0438077-00
Particulars: Junior subs
Reference : Your children’s surname and first name initial(s)
It is important to include your name in the reference field of the deposit to ensure we know where the money has come from.
Memberships paid for by direct deposit will not be valid until the transferred funds have entered the account.
Memberships paid for by direct deposit may not be approved if the funds have not been transferred within 5 business days unless arranged with the committee.