No long to go now and we can confirm some pre-season training dates and clothing for the coming season, all the information you need is here.
Youth and Women’s Indoor Training
We have secured some indoor training times for Youth and Women’s indoor training at Action Indoor Sports, 81 Buchanans Road Hornby.
Training is open to all players from Year 9 who are interested in the playing in the coming season, there is no cost to attend. There will be two lanes as well as the use of the bowling machine and there will be some fitness sessions as well. Please bring your outdoor cricket gear, training kit and a drink bottle.
We appreciate that due to winter sports and other commitments that you may not be able to attend.
Tuesday’s 25/8, 1/9, 8/9, 15/9, 22/9 times is 6pm – 7pm, please be there 10mins prior.
Clothing for 2020 / 21 Season
Here is the clothing policy for 2020 – 2021 season, because of the order lead time we will have the following order cutoff dates – 30 August 2020, 27th September 2020 and another order window prior to December.
To confirm sizes and your requirement please contact Emma Pearce (Eliza’s Mum) email@example.com
- Cricket Playing Shirt – This will be provided by the club on a loan basis. (thanks to our sponsors New World Ilam and Lifetime Group)
- Cricket Pants
- Juniors wear white pants, these are readily available at retail stores.
- Youth and Women to wear the branded black playing pants available to purchase
- Training Clothing
- Squad members of the Premier team are expected to have a Hoodie, Pants, Training Tee and Training Shorts as part of the uniform. We appreciate there is some cost to this, please speak to the coach, manager or administration to discuss some options around this.
- All other teams, this is optional for every clothing item.